Friday, August 20, 2010

Eve Aspirations

I have assembled a list of things I’d like to do in Eve: (no particular order)


*Start a freighter ‘company’- Obtain BPOs, research them, and create freighters as a primary income source. I have created a business plan which shows that I could pull in about 600m / month from making and selling several freighters. I have even pre-written a potential MD proposal for a 5% loan over 7 months to enact said plan. Unfortunately, I do not have the collateral MD seems to require, as this is my first, big venture.

*Do the “Jita 0.01isk Trade” thing – I do this on a limited basis, but I’ve always been tempted to go ‘big time’ with several billion isk. I have flipped 50m -> 320m over a one month period; but then got burned out.

*Find a Titan – Yes, I know I’ll likely get podded immediately afterwards. I just want to see one, up close from a frigate. I have been scouting with a Heron. I may eventually need an interceptor to actually get ‘up close’.

*Obtain a Jump freighter – This is becoming more of a practical purchase with my 3 low sec POS. It would cut transport fuel hauling considerably. Jump to POS, Jump to non-camped exit gate with 2 total cynos. I can already fly the Anshar. Just lack the isk.
*Join a null sec alliance for indy logistics / POS reactions / pvp – after I make a bundle, I am interested in a null sec, and slowly making preparations for that. I am slowly training one toon for a Chimera, and another for a revelation. My ‘main’ vehicles (and preferred play style) would probably want be a Manticore and/or Falcon pilot to start with; only pulling out the dread and/or carrier when absolutely needed. (For a Caldari, I do have very good drone skills to go along with shield tanking.)

No comments:

Post a Comment