Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Industry T2 efforts

I have an alt that is now ready to start assisting with BPO copying and ME/PE research. I am hopeful that plugging this new toon into my T2 schema will assist quite a bit. Needing to build up my BPO stockpile (I have, like 5 BPOs), I am trying to decide where to start first. I have had success with Viator construction, but I am looking at branching out. Having frequent desires to eventually try stealth bombing, I may get into the invention of everything that a Manticore might need, then move up from there. I also have added Prorator construction to the mix. Unfortunately, all my science skills are currently at level 3, and I need to spend 2d / skill to get them to level 4. So many skills desired, so little time.




At least I can fly an Anshar now… just need the 4.5bn to purchase one. (ok, I’ll actually buy a BPC and make it myself, saving several million isk; or better yet, eventually invent my own.)

No comments:

Post a Comment