Monday, August 23, 2010

mmmm, PI

I have been enjoying PI. I used to mine heavily; like 3hrs / night while chatting with my lvl600+ Mophia Wars spouse and watching movies. (My mining is controlling 3 hulks and an orca). This would pull in around 100m / night of rock slaying. Eventually, I needed a change, so I packed up my small POS and stopped pulling ore. Income plummeted, but not being tied down to a solid 3hr block was fairly liberating. With PI, I use 3 30-40m chunks of time per day and I’m pulling around 150m / day NET income. That’s 2x the iskies in half the RL time. Keep emo-raging over the painful clicks, eve-citizens & leave in droves! PI is _way_ more profitable than my 3 hulk + orca crew and I didn’t need to spend 8-9 months of skill training for it either.




My four accounts + 1 alt gives:

*26 planets, 20 in low sec, 21 with elite CC

*Enough POS fuel to meet almost all of the POS fuel needs for the 4 POS I supply. (I need 1 EU / hr off of market, otherwise I’m good)

*1.5 P4 units / hr unless I subsidize the materials for the ‘free’ 0.5/hr production (which I usually do)

*enough manufacturing capability to arbitrage off of Jita price discontinuities about every 2days.



I could boost up another alt, but I’m at my time commitment peak.

No comments:

Post a Comment